I'm doing my final multimedia project on a video game top 5 or 10 best games of current consoles (Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, or Xbox 360) or older consoles (Playstation 1 or 2, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, etc.). I'm going to pick one system soon and compile my list of what I think was THE best 5 or 10 games of that console.
Some things I would like to accomplish would be to create a Word Press blog hub that also links to other Word Press blog pages to particular categories. The hub page would contain the list of the top games and a description for each game along with a slide show of images from these games. I'm probably going to use a Flickr slide show viewer embedded in a blog post. I'm going to record a couple of podcasts and give the podcasts their own blog page linked on the hub under the categories tab.
Regarding whether or not my project is worthwhile, I hope it is worthwhile or why else would I be doing it? None the less, this project will put all the skills I have learned and refined this semester to the test and I hope I do well.
This project is different from in-class projects because instead of working on only one type of media for each project, this project you use multiple media types, hence the title "multimedia." Also, I'm preparing to get a lot of the work done at home. I have already been getting prepared to podcast by downloading Audacity.
I'm expecting the project to take quite some time to get everything on the blog and at a functional state.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you're on the right track.
10/10
Post a Comment