
Here is my video project: Click Here!
If the quality is to low then I need to know what is an ideal megabyte size for the video.
Reflections:The video project was probably the most difficult so far. The blame could be put on me for missing my first ever class of the semester during this project, so I lost a lot of valuable time with iMovie. I decided to do the project at home on my PC using Windows Movie Maker (WMM). WMM gave me a lot of problems from freezing and hiccups when I tried to edit my video camera footage. Surprisingly, I had no problem transferring video off my miniDV tape in the video camera to the computer using a firewire cable. After researching WMM freezing issues, I found out the problem with WMM freezing all the time is from other video codecs that WMM conflicts with. It is extremely difficult to fix all the codecs individually so I just closed and re-opened my video project every time it froze. WMM is easy to use just like iMovie and I would have to give it a gold star sticker for that, but be warned to all who have an older computer that can't close and re-open WMM as fast as I could to finish the project.
1 comment:
So does this project combine video clips you took with video available online?
Sounds like you did a good job trouble-shooting your WMM problem.
Post a Comment