Monday, May 12, 2008

Reflective Blog Post #2 - Checking in

So for an update on my project, in short, it is going pretty good with a few bumps. I have my wordpress blog up and running and I have created extra pages using the wordpress pages feature. I learned quickly on the differences between blogger, which I use for my class blog, and wordpress.

I finished five blog post headers for my retro top 5 Nintendo 64 games using Photoshop. Now I'm adding written pieces to go along with each header explaining each game in the top 5.

I didn't know where to find the html code to get a Flickr slideshow on a blog but with a quick Google search I found the code along with instructions. Although I have one problem, Flickr slideshow and wordpress don't like each other. I can easily get a slideshow to work on blogger, but something is not clicking with wordpress. Other people have been having the same problem, so I am trying to find a way to get it to work.

I still have yet to get my podcast on Podomatic, I will try to get it on soon and pray it works on a wordpress blog.

The project is turning out how I hoped it would and I also hope I finish by Thursday...Here's to wordpress being a b**** with Flickr slideshow.

1 comment:

camccune said...

Ah, yes, you gain "pages" and lose Flickr. The trade-offs of blogging and multimedia.